Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I can sort objects or pictures into things that are alive or have never been alive.
· I have looked at some living things and found out how they are the same and how they are different.
· I have looked after a living thing and know what it needs to stay alive.
· I have found out what humans do that are the same as other animals. I know that humans are animals.
· I have watched a baby animal to see how it changes as it grows.
· I have watched animals moving. I have found out about the different ways that animals can move.
· I know what my eyes and my ears are for.
· I know what my nose tells me about things.
· I have found out about my sense of touch.
· I have found out about my sense of taste.
· I can draw a set of pictures for a chart to show my work.
· I can talk about what a chart shows.
Video creating site: http://animoto.com/
The Magic School bus:http://www.scholastic.com/magicschoolbus/parentteacher/
BBC Bitesize KS2 science quizzes:http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/science/
BBC Bitesize KS1 science fun activities:http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks1/science/