Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I know the sounds different things make.
· I can tell who is speaking.
· I know the different ways musical instruments make sounds.
· I have found out how to hear sounds better or worse.
· I know which parts of my body can make sounds.
· I know which part of my body is used to collect sound.
· I have found out about my sense of hearing.
· I know what my sense of hearing is used for.
· I know some loud and some quiet sounds.
· I have found out and can talk about what happens when I move closer to a sound source.
· I can measure how far away I can hear sounds.
· I can use my chart to talk about what I and others found out.