Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I can find out about light using my senses.
· I have found out about all different things that give light.
· I have found out about things in the sky that give light.
· I know that the Sun gives light for the Earth.
· I know why I must not look at the sun directly.
· I have found out different ways to make a dark place lighter.
· I know why a place is dark.
· I know what makes some objects shiny.
· I can carry out a test suggested to me.
· I can suggest ideas to test.
· I can watch something change and say what is happening.
· I can use what I already know to say what happens.