Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I can watch something change and say what is happening.
· I know what humans need to keep them alive.
· I know why humans need exercise.
· I know the best food for me to stay healthy.
· I know the right amounts of food to eat to stay healthy.
· I know which foods give energy and which foods help our body to grow and repair.
· I know the kinds of food a human should eat to stay healthy and how much of these they need.
· I have found out about medicines, and know that medicines are drugs but that not all drugs are medicines.
· I have looked at families and how babies grow into children and then into adults.
· I know how animals care for their babies.
· I have found out about different baby animals.
· I can draw bar charts to show what I do.