Tuesday 3 April 2012

Ourselves – Health and Growth Unit 2A


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I can watch something change and say what is happening.

·       I know what humans need to keep them alive.

·       I know why humans need exercise.

·       I know the best food for me to stay healthy.

·       I know the right amounts of food to eat to stay healthy.

·       I know which foods give energy and which foods help our body to grow and repair.

·       I know the kinds of food a human should eat to stay healthy and how much of these they need.

·       I have found out about medicines, and know that medicines are drugs but that not all drugs are medicines.

·       I have looked at families and how babies grow into children and then into adults.

·       I know how animals care for their babies.

·       I have found out about different baby animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment