Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I have looked at different materials to see how they are the same and different.
· I have felt different materials and can describe them using the right words.
· I can put materials into groups that are similar in the way they feel.
· I can out materials together that look similar.
· I can name and pick out metals and plastics from a group of materials.
· I can name and pick out wood, paper and rock from a group of materials.
· I have found out about materials that will stick to a magnet and those which will not.
· I know the different ways that wood, glass, plastic, metal and wool can be used.
· I can talk about what I see and feel.
· I can talk about what I do.
· I can draw pictures to show what I do.
· I can write about what I do.