Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I can talk about and describe different ways things can move.
· I can talk about things that move very fast and things that move very slowly.
· I can talk about things that change direction quickly and slowly, go up or go down.
· I can choose the right words to describe how things move.
· I can explain the way that something moves, how fast it goes and the way it changes direction.
· I have tested different things to find out what they do when I push them.
· I have tested different things to find out what they do when I pull them.
· I know the difference between a push force and a pull force and how they can be used to make something move.
· I know all different things that can cause movements.
· I can suggest ideas to test about how things can be made to move.
· I can explain what I do and why.
· I know what care I must take with all different moving things.