Tuesday 3 April 2012

Using Electricity Unit 2F


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·      I know the care I must take with mains electricity.

·      I have found out what things use electricity at school.

·      I have found out what things use electricity at home.

·      I can name some devices that use batteries and some that use mains electricity.

·      I have examined a battery and can identify the symbols on it.

·      I know the care I must take with all different batteries.

·      I can make a bulb light using wires and a battery.

·      I can make a buzzer work using a battery and wires.

·      I have found out what happens if a wire is not connected in a circuit.

·      I have found what happens if a bulb is unscrewed in a circuit.

·      I have found out what happens if wires are connected to just one end of a battery in a circuit.

·      I can use what I already know about electrical circuits to explain what happens in my tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment