Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I can collect the information I need.
· I know the kinds of food a human should eat to stay healthy.
· I know how much of these they need.
· I know which foods give energy and which foods help our body to grow and repair.
· I know what all different animals eat.
· I can make all things the same in my investigations except the one I want to change.
· I can decide how to use my results.
· I know I must check my observations and measurements by repeating them.
· I can use a bar chart or pictogram to show my results.
· I know what my front teeth are for, and how their shape helps them to work.
· I know what my back teeth are for and how their shape helps them to work.
· I have found out how to keep my teeth and gums healthy and why this is important.