Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I know the difference between a push force and a pull force and how they can be used to make something move.
· I know how forces can make something move quicker or slower.
· I have experimented with objects like balls, toy cars, swings and seesaws to make them move quickly and slowly.
· I have used different forces to make things change direction.
· I know how different forces can change the shape of a piece of sponge, plasticine, paper and elastic.
· I can suggest ideas to test.
· I sometimes guess what might happen.
· I can guess accurately.
· I can use my hands and my feet to measure.
· I can begin to use a ruler to measure length.
· I can say whether my test is fair.
· I can draw tables to show what I do.
· I can draw bar charts to show what I do.