Tuesday 3 April 2012

Helping Plants Grow Well Unit 3B


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I know that plants can make food and know why we need plants to grow well.

·       I have done an experiment with plants to see how light affects the way they grow.

·       I have done an experiment with plants to see how different temperatures affect the way they grow.

·       I have looked at plants that have different amounts of water supply and have seen how this affects the way they grow.

·       I have seen how light, water and temperature affect the way plants grow outside.

·       I can suggest what might happen and explain why.

·       I can use a table and graph to show my results.

·       I can write clear accounts and explain my results using my scientific knowledge.

·       I can use a hand lens correctly to look at different things.

·       I can use capacity measuring equipment.

·       I can suggest ideas to investigate, which are connected with work I have already done.

No comments:

Post a Comment