Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I know how my skeleton supports different parts of my body.
· I can name different parts of my skeleton.
· I have compared my skeletons and bones with those of other vertebrates.
· I have compared the differences in the sizes of my bones with those of other people.
· I know how my muscles support different parts of my body.
· I have found out how bones and muscles help me to move.
· I have studied my body to see which bones and muscles are used for different things.
· I have compared my body with those of animals that have no backbones.
· I have experimented to find out what happens to my muscles and body when I have been exercising.
· I know that there are differences in bone sizes and want to find out more about this.
· I can decide on what I am going to do, to use, to change and what to measure.
· I can make a graph of my findings.