Tuesday 3 April 2012

Habitats Unit 4B


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I have found out how one area nearby can be different from another.

·       I have found out why some things live in one place and some in another.

·       I have found out about the animals living in a nearby area and how they are specially suited to live there.

·       I have found out about the plants living in a nearby area and how they are specially suited to live there.

·       I have learnt about plants and animals living in a desert and how they are specially suited to live there.

·       I have found out about the different animals and plants that live in different areas in the world.

·       I know what ‘adapted’ means.

·       I know how to use a key to find out the name of an animal and plant.

·       I found out the names of plants and animals I have found in an area using a key.

·       I know how to draw a food chain to show what living thing is eating what.

·       I have found out what is nearly always at the start of a food chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment