Monday 2 April 2012

Micro-organisms Unit 6B

Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I know about very small living things that help break down waste materials.

·       I know some of their names and what they look like.

·       I know why these very small living things are important.

·       I know about microbes that can be harmful and what they can do.

·       I know how to stop them from causing harm.

·       I know that microbes can cause food decay and know how to stop this.

·       I have found out about the conditions that help to keep them alive.

·       I have investigated how to use some of them to produce food.

·       I know I must be careful when working with micro-organisms and why.

·       I know what ‘decomposers’ mean.

·       I can make all things the same in my investigation except the one I want to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment