Tuesday 3 April 2012

Living Things Unit 2C


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I can sort pictures and specimens of living things into groups of plants and animals.

·       I have found out what humans do that is the same as other animals. I know that humans are animals.

·       I have looked at different animals and have found out how they are the same and how they are different.

·       I can describe different ways in which humans are the same or are different.

·       I can name different parts of a human that change or stay the same as they grow older.

·       I have looked at plants in the local environment and found out how they are the same or are different.

·       I can use what I already know to explain these similarities and differences.

·       I can use a ruler to measure the length of my hand span and those of others.

·       I can draw pictures to show what I do.

·       I can use a block graph to show what I do.

·       I can compare the results in my tests.

·       I can use a table and chart to show my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment