Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:
· I have looked at different types of seeds.
· I have looked at different flowers and know how they make seeds.
· I know what pollination is and the way that flowers are designed for it.
· I have found out how different plants disperse their seeds.
· I have looked inside a seed to see the parts that grow into a new plant.
· I have watched and recorded what happens as a seed begins to grow.
· I have investigated what conditions seeds need to germinate.
· I can explain the life cycle of flowering plants using my scientific knowledge.
· I can explain the different stages in human growth and development.
· I can explain why reproduction is important for living things.
· I can describe a programme to save a specie from extinction.
· I can use a simple microscope to look at very small things.
· I can use a hand lens correctly to look at different things.