Tuesday 3 April 2012

Life Cycles Unit 5B


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I have looked at different types of seeds.

·       I have looked at different flowers and know how they make seeds.

·       I know what pollination is and the way that flowers are designed for it.

·       I have found out how different plants disperse their seeds.

·       I have looked inside a seed to see the parts that grow into a new plant.

·       I have watched and recorded what happens as a seed begins to grow.

·       I have investigated what conditions seeds need to germinate.

·       I can explain the life cycle of flowering plants using my scientific knowledge.

·       I can explain the different stages in human growth and development.

·       I can explain why reproduction is important for living things.

·       I can describe a programme to save a specie from extinction.

·       I can use a simple microscope to look at very small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment