Tuesday 3 April 2012

Gases Around Us Unit 5C


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I have compared solids and liquids and know the differences between them.

·       I have experimented with sand, rock, water, cooking oil and air to find out how easily each of them can flow.

·       I have found out about the differences in the way that solids, liquids and gases keep or change their shape.

·       I have found out about volume changing in gases and staying the same in solids and liquids.

·       I know that air fills up all the spaces in materials with gaps in them.

·       I can repeat my observations in order to check my results and findings.

·       I can keep a record of what is happening.

·       I can plan and carry out my test.

·       I can name different types of gases.

·       I know how we use each one.

·       I have experimented to see how gases flow more easily than liquids.

No comments:

Post a Comment