Sunday 1 April 2012

Changing circuits Unit 6G


Assessment criteria and Learning outcomes:

·       I can explain why electrical objects will not work without a battery or when a wire is not connected.

·       I have used different numbers of batteries and bulbs to make bulbs brighter or dimmer in a circuit.

·       I have used a dimmer switch to make bulbs brighter or dimmer in a circuit

·       I know how to draw the symbols used in a diagram for bulbs, batteries, wires, switches and buzzers.

·       I can make a circuit from a diagram containing batteries, a buzzer and a switch.

·       I can make a circuit from a diagram containing a battery, bulbs and wires.

·       I can explain the effects on the brightness of a bulb when a thin or thick wire is used.

·       I can plan my investigation BEFORE I start to do it.

·       I can suggest ideas to investigate, which are connected with work I have already done.

·       I must decide on what I am going to do, to use, to change, and what to measure.

·       I know I must check my observations and measurements by repeating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment